Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

B&E

 B&E


B&E stands for Business and Enterprise. B&E is for making our own mini Businesses and selling them to other schools. This blog is to show what I did and how I felt about B&E. 


  • The Business that I and my friend made was named Lolly-fizz. The business was selling a lollipop in a bag of sherbet.
  • The process of making the sherbet was super easy, but the packing took ages to do because we were tieing bows on the bags. We had to make labels and write the flavors on them so we knew which flavor was which.
  • My favorite part of making the product was making the sherbet and putting it the bags. The best part was the help that we got from friends to make the poster and labels.
  •  The hardest part was just tieing the bows and adding the labels. We didn't have the labels when we started tieing the bows, so we had to untie the bows and tie them again which took ages.
  • The day that we had to sell the product was super fun because we sold out at the first school.
  • Once someone brought our product we told them to have a good day and that we wished them a merry Christmas.


I would put a picture if I could find any but I can't.


Thank you for taking your time and reading my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.